Welcome to SAVG
Arsha Vidya is the profound vision of Our Rishis. Based on this vision, The Sri Arshavidya Gurukulam, a Vaidika Institute is founded by Acarya Rajesh Benjwalj, a disciple of Pujya Swami Divyananda Giriji and Pujya Swami Dayananda Saraswatiji, to study and promote Vedas and Sanskrit. Subjects that we teach here are Shukla Yajurveda Madhyandina Shakha, Advaita Vedanta, and Sanskrit. The medium of teaching is Sanskrit and Hindi. All the courses provided here are free of cost but students are free to offer Dakshina to Guru as per their capacity. Food and accommodation for students learning Veda Sakha are also free.
The Sri Arshavidya Gurukulam is the only institute that offers and primarily focuses on Shukla Yajurveda with complete Mantra Samhita and Shankara Bhasya on its Upanishads, Ishavasya and Brihadaranyaka, also.
We do not only spread awareness towards Vedas, glorious vaidika tradition but we offer classes in spoken Sanskrit and Sanskrit vyakarana also. Sanskrit vyakarana is taught through the Siddhanta Kaumudi.
Main objectives of Gurukulam -
- The language, which was the lingua-franca. has now been reduced to a vanishing minority with just about a few thousand speakers left, across a country of over one billion.
- Keeping our Vaidika tradition and language of Vedas alive.
- The situation is emergent and Sanskrit and Vedas now urgently need special protection.
- Improve the conditions of Sanskrit and Vaidika Gurukulam.
- Helping Sanskrit students to master the language and Vedas and provide them support so they can carry out this project further.
- Bring back the Vaidika Rituals tradition, the right knowledge of rituals, in the society. Spread awareness towards Vedas, glorious Vaidika tradition, and Sanskrit in the society.